Nursing Assistant CPD
Nursing assistants enjoy exciting and rewarding careers in the field of healthcare and are valued members of the medical team. They form a crucial part of the healthcare system in the UK and facilitate effective delivery of healthcare in different institutions such as hospitals, clinics, hospices, eldercare homes and private homes.
Nursing Assistants provide invaluable services including ambulatory, hygiene and adjunct care among other duties. They report to the nurse and are responsible for a wide range of tasks. This course is designed to provide information on different aspects of becoming a nursing assistant.
AT A GLANCE
Change Your Life With Oxford College of Education
Discover the benefits of our 500 career-enhancing, confidence-boosting courses! Each course covers a wide range of topics designed to empower you on your professional journey. We take pride in providing a transparent pricing structure with no hidden costs or additional fees. Rest assured, the course fee includes all the listed topics below:
1. Official Enrollment Letter in College Letterhead
2. Official Reference Letter on Request in College Letterhead
3. Certificate Verification Feedback Report to Employers or Relevant Authorities on Request
4. Course Description
5. What You Will Learn
6. Benefits of Taking the Course
8. Comprehensive Syllabus: Every Course Comes with Easy-to-Understand, Yet Detailed Lessons Created by Experts
9. Study Anywhere/Anytime: Study the Course Anywhere/Anytime on PC, Mobile, and Tablet. You Can Even Learn on Your Way to Work
10. Approved Courses: All of Our Online CPD Courses Have Been Checked and Approved by CPD for Your Peace of Mind
11. Course Access: 12 Months
12. Fast Exam Type: Online Multiple-Choice Assessment
13. Exam Fees: The Exam Is Included in the Price
14. Exam Retakes: 3 Times Retakes at No Extra Cost
15. FastTrack: Free
16. Qualification Type: CPD (Continuing Professional Development)
17. Credit: CPD Credit (See Our FAQs - https://cpd.oxfordce.co.uk/cpd-faqs/)
18. Online Interactive User-Friendly Course
19. Course Accredited by Qualified Professionals
20. Immediate Certificate with Instant Download
21. 24 Hours Course Access, 365 Days of the Year
22. Multiple Choice Exam with an 80% Pass Mark
23. Our Course Is Customized e-Learning Content
24. A Similar Industry Expert Created Our Course Content and Regularly Updated
25. This Assists You to Advance in Your Career and Move into New Positions Where You Can Lead, Manage, Influence, Coach, and Mentor Others
26. Course Length: A CPD training course is the most well-known method of completing Continuing Professional Development and can vary in length from one day up to several days or over several weeks. Training courses will often be specific to one subject or offer skills in a particular area of industry. Online courses offer flexibility for individuals to participate at a suitable time and schedule around other work and family commitments. In many instances, online CPD courses can be spread over a period of time rather than requiring participation on a given day.
27. It Is a Worthy Investment
Embrace the opportunity to enhance your career and gain the confidence you need to thrive. With our comprehensive courses and transparent pricing, you can trust Oxford College of Education to provide the knowledge and support you seek to excel in your professional life. Invest in yourself today and unlock your true potential!
What You Will Learn
The roles and responsibilities of a nursing assistant as well as the science and art of care giving.
How to provide meals and how to feed patents who require assistance.
About safety procedures while handling patients as well as infection control procedures that help minimise the outbreak of disease.
How to record the vital signs and how to report the information to the supervising nurse.
How to provide care for patients with specific needs including patients with dementia or Alzheimer’s.
How to handle emergency situations.
As a nursing assistant, you will also become familiar with recognition, management and reporting of pain in patients and promoting adequate sleep and rest.
About communication and relationship-building skills that will help you offer exceptional services to patients and their families.
Lastly, the course will provide tips on preparing a CV and attending interviews as well suggest ways to look for suitable job opportunities.
The ability to study anywhere at times that suit you
Study at your own pace, with no deadlines: complete it as quickly or as slowly as you like
Use any internet enabled device to study on, including computers, tablets and mobile phones
Follow the course easily thanks to interesting, informative modules, which make studying fun
A convenient online support system, helping you to stay on track throughout the course
A comprehensive curriculum, providing you with the knowledge you need to work in the healthcare sector
Earn a certified, recognised diploma An affordable cost