This course will teach you the importance of safer recruitment of people who want to work with children and adults at risk. It will assist you to recognise the risks to vulnerable groups should the wrong people be employed or allowed to volunteer.
You will become familiar with the procedures and protocols required to ensure that no mistakes are made in the recruitment of people into “regulated work”, which is working directly with children or adults at risk.
What You Will Learn:
- What safer recruitment is and why it’s required
- How to implement safer recruitment policies and procedures
- The checks and investigations required to ensure that you have the right candidate
- How to implement induction and training programmes when onboarding staff
- How to apply safe recruitment practices to volunteers
- What resources and legislation are in place to ensure that safer recruitment happens
Benefits Of This Course:
- Gain valuable skills that you can use to become a safe recruiter, which could enhance your value as an employee
- Offer guidance and advice to colleagues concerning safer recruitment
- Bring a broader spectrum of proficiency into your organisation, including being able to bring valuable training programmes into the work situation to help with onboarding new employees
- Empower yourself and others with the information in this course