What, How & Why we Store Your Data
At , https://cpd.oxfordce.co.uk/ Oxford College of Education ltd are committed to being transparent about what we do with your data. See below for more details on what data we collect and store, plus the reasons why we do this.
Once you’ve signed up to one of our courses, we store the following information
- Email Address
- Course you’re studying
- Course progress
- Certificate ID (once you’ve passed your course)
- Profile picture (if you upload one; this is optional)
Any email/messaging correspondence between yourselves and Oxford College of Education and their trading companies are
- If you order a certificate via post we will have your address on file.
- If you choose to leave a testimonial and we publish it, your name, picture and testimonial will be kept on record
How do we keep your data and how do we keep it secure once you’ve signed up?
- We store your data on our database
- We use secure servers using the latest encryption to keep your data safe on our database
Why do we keep your data and what do we use it for?
- To track your course progress
- To provide you with course help/information and certificate validation
- If you have opted in to our weekly newsletter, we will use your email address to send you your newsletter
Things we won’t do with your data
- Share with third parties
Our cpd courses powered by Be-a Education
If you would like your data deleted or need any further information, please Oxford College of Education email@example.com