Key Account Management Training Certification
This course is excellent for first-time and new appointments as key account manager. As it is the role of the key account manager to nurture and foster the relationships with your most important customers and, in larger companies, manage the team responsible for handling a certain account or group of accounts, it is vital that the KAM has the necessary skills and knowledge.
In this course, they will learn how to manage their accounts, how to manage their team of account managers, how to improve customer/account relations and how to overcome barriers to growth.
The course provides lessons in investment versus return, objective and target-setting and networking.
What’s Covered in the Course?
When you enrol a team member on this course, they will cover the following topics:
- An overview of what key account management is and what it entails;
- The duties and responsibilities in the role of key account manager and how they can be effectively performed,
- Methods that aid in properly prioritising personal workload, so that tasks are delegated and completed in a timely manner;
- How to research various types of customers and what their different needs are;
- Tips and advice, to help prioritise in the workplace, when it comes to team tasks, projects and other jobs;
- Identification and assessment of personal strengths and weaknesses, so that they can be effectively used or enhanced;
- How to plan a strategy for all key accounts;
- How to recognise and deal with potential and real threats in the workplace;
- How to manage relationships in the workplace, for the greatest benefit of everyone involved;
- How to network with customers and their key account staff.
What are the Benefits of the Course?
There are a range of benefits for your employee to enjoy on this course, and they include:
- This course ensures that your new key account manager is equipped to start their job with the key skills and knowledge needed to hit the ground running. This is particularly important, if you are appointing a new key account manager to an important account that has been well-managed by the previous holder of the position. It enables a smooth transition that keeps the customer at ease with the change in personnel.
- Taught in 5 modules, the course is comprehensive but allows learners to study flexibly, in their own time, and on any device with an internet connection;
- Upon successful completion of the course, the team member will be given an industry-recognised certificate.