Marketing Your Fitness Business
The course guides you through the paramount considerations to market your business as a fitness instructor. It recognises the significant role played by marketing in meeting business goals – establishing your company as a major service provider in the fitness industry.
The first and second module presents an overview of marketing and business planning and explores their importance in achieving business goals.
With the information accumulated about business and marketing plans, this course delves into the measures to evaluate the performance of core business decisions and activities to drive business growth.
This course then explores the importance of financials in business planning and overall business success, while paying attention to the management of business financials. The fifth module then identifies the relevance of information systems as business support systems.
What You Will Learn
- How to create an effective marketing plan that aligns with the business goals
- How to develop a business plan that caters for the short and long-term needs of your business
- Key Performance Indicators that are useful in assessing the performance of the company in achieving the business plans and marketing plans
- Components of managing your business financials
- What role information technology plays in marketing and financial management
- How to promote your company within the fitness industry
The Benefits of Taking This Course
- You will learn practical tools and techniques to utilise when creating a business plan
- You can quickly develop a marketing plan to achieve business goals
- You can prepare a budget for your business
- You can effectively measure your business performance and, in turn, recognise areas requiring improvement
- You can identify the role of information technology in your business and appreciate the need to integrate it into your business