Mindfulness for Children Training Programme
Mindfulness is extremely relevant to modern day living in many ways and it’s important to encourage children to become more mindful. With increasing hours spent watching TV, playing video games and browsing the Internet, children are becoming more restless and easily distracted.
Training children to be mindful helps them concentrate, calm down and focus better, and research shows that they are able to perform better at school too. Children are able to develop greater minds and demonstrate better imagination and creativity as they become more mindful. Schools and colleges across the UK are implementing regular mindfulness programmes so that students can reap multiple benefits.
You will Learn:
The course on mindfulness training for children is designed to cover a number of topics for the best results.
- How to differentiate between the conscious and subconscious mind, and how the mind is related to the tasks that we do
- How to prepare children to become more mindful in a natural manner without forcing lessons on them
- How to use different mindfulness tasks and gradually train children to become mindful
- How to use touch and outdoor exercises to help children stay in the moment
- How to use music, meditation and drawing tasks to help children become more focused and present
Benefits of Taking this Course:
You can benefit in several ways by completing the course on mindfulness for children:
- You can help your child, students or other children to become more mindful
- You can play an instrumental role in helping children become more focused, creative and imaginative
- You can help your own children calm down and feel more centred by training them to be more mindful and live in the moment
- You can develop your own mindfulness techniques