Nightclub and Bar Security
Anyone who has been to a bar, pub, casino or nightclub knows there is always a line with someone checking you at the door. While some may find bouncers to be annoying, their job ensures that everyone entering is safe and legally allowed to be there. Being a bouncer comes with many responsibilities and can be dangerous work too.
With the rise in violence in clubs, bars and other tourist and nightlife attractions, it has become more of a business need than a liability to hire bouncers. This means that regulations and certifications are the standard, and not a preference when hiring. UK regulations require that anyone whose job involves guarding licensed premises must hold a Door Supervisor Licence.
Those who make the effort to learn what it takes to be the gatekeeper of clubs and bars often benefit from a deeper understanding of the job.
With this course, you will learn about what a bouncer is, the job requirements, necessary skills, and much more.
You Will Learn:
- About bouncers, how they differ from other security professions and the job requirements
- The skills needed for bouncers to ensure a safe and secure environment
- Regulations, laws and what a bouncer can and cannot do
- About the many challenges, risks and even perks that come with being a bouncer
The Benefits of Taking This Course:
- Gain a new perspective into the world of security and what it takes to become a security guard for various nightlife establishments
- Develop a set of skills that can be applied in other professions and areas of life
- Understand what it takes to work in the security field and the challenges security guards often face
- Understand the relevant laws and regulations and how they impact the safety and security of bouncers, businesses and patrons