This course will teach you the importance of establishing and running a sustainable business. This is a business that is committed to safeguarding the environment, improving the lives of people and communities, and uses good corporate governance to ensure just wages for all and the involvement in company management by all employees.
You will understand the role that your company can play in creating a better world by developing a sustainable business, and become familiar with the types of planning, strategies and implementation required to develop a sustainable business.
What You Will Learn:
- What a sustainable business is and how to develop one
- What ESG metrics are and how important they are for planning a sustainable business
- How to implement training programmes to motivate staff to think and plan sustainably
- How different industries are working to become sustainable
Benefits Of Taking This Course:
- Gain valuable skills that you can utilise to develop a sustainable business
- You can offer guidance and advice to colleagues about the requirements for your company to become sustainable
- You will become aware of the triple bottom line and its significance in running a successful sustainable business
- You can bring a broader spectrum of proficiency into your organisation, including being able to bring valuable training programmes into the work situation to train new employees in sustainability planning
- You can empower yourself and others and will be able to implement valuable changes to help your company to move towards sustainability