Enrol online for the Cabin Crew Certificate course. The course is an extensive introduction to cabin crew careers. It is easy to understand and will take about 10 hours to complete, there is no time limit so you don’t have to rush. Go at your own pace. The cabin crew course offers a syllabus broken down into 20 modules that allows you to study wherever you go as it is all online. After completion you will obtain a certified qualification that will improve your future occupation prospects.
Cabin Crew Certification Course
Have you always wanted to work on an aircraft and be zipped around the world? Do you already work in the aviation industry and want to improve your career prospects? The cabin crew certification will teach you everything you need to know to enjoy a successful career as a valued member of the cabin crew on board planes around the world.
Introduction to the Cabin Crew Certification
This online study course is designed to give you an introduction to cabin crew careers. It is broken down into twenty informative and manageable modules, which take around ten hours to complete. You study online at your own pace. As long as you have access to the internet, you can study from anywhere where you are comfortable, whether it’s at home or at your desk during your lunch break. Because there is no schedule or deadline to complete the course, you can work full time and study when you have the time, you can complete the course in two days or two months, this is down to personal preference and the time you have available. When you have studied all twenty modules, you will need to complete a multiple-choice test with a pass mark of seventy five percent. In the event you don’t pass the first time, you will be given an opportunity to go back over the modules and retake the test. On successful passing, you can download and print your certificate.
AT A GLANCE
Change Your Life With Oxford College of Education
Discover the benefits of our 500 career-enhancing, confidence-boosting courses! Each course covers a wide range of topics designed to empower you on your professional journey. We take pride in providing a transparent pricing structure with no hidden costs or additional fees. Rest assured, the course fee includes all the listed topics below:
1. Official Enrollment Letter in College Letterhead
2. Official Reference Letter on Request in College Letterhead
3. Certificate Verification Feedback Report to Employers or Relevant Authorities on Request
4. Course Description
5. What You Will Learn
6. Benefits of Taking the Course
8. Comprehensive Syllabus: Every Course Comes with Easy-to-Understand, Yet Detailed Lessons Created by Experts
9. Study Anywhere/Anytime: Study the Course Anywhere/Anytime on PC, Mobile, and Tablet. You Can Even Learn on Your Way to Work
10. Approved Courses: All of Our Online CPD Courses Have Been Checked and Approved by CPD for Your Peace of Mind
11. Course Access: 12 Months
12. Fast Exam Type: Online Multiple-Choice Assessment
13. Exam Fees: The Exam Is Included in the Price
14. Exam Retakes: 3 Times Retakes at No Extra Cost
15. FastTrack: Free
16. Qualification Type: CPD (Continuing Professional Development)
17. Credit: CPD Credit (See Our FAQs - https://cpd.oxfordce.co.uk/cpd-faqs/)
18. Online Interactive User-Friendly Course
19. Course Accredited by Qualified Professionals
20. Immediate Certificate with Instant Download
21. 24 Hours Course Access, 365 Days of the Year
22. Multiple Choice Exam with an 80% Pass Mark
23. Our Course Is Customized e-Learning Content
24. A Similar Industry Expert Created Our Course Content and Regularly Updated
25. This Assists You to Advance in Your Career and Move into New Positions Where You Can Lead, Manage, Influence, Coach, and Mentor Others
26. Course Length: A CPD training course is the most well-known method of completing Continuing Professional Development and can vary in length from one day up to several days or over several weeks. Training courses will often be specific to one subject or offer skills in a particular area of industry. Online courses offer flexibility for individuals to participate at a suitable time and schedule around other work and family commitments. In many instances, online CPD courses can be spread over a period of time rather than requiring participation on a given day.
27. It Is a Worthy Investment
Embrace the opportunity to enhance your career and gain the confidence you need to thrive. With our comprehensive courses and transparent pricing, you can trust Oxford College of Education to provide the knowledge and support you seek to excel in your professional life. Invest in yourself today and unlock your true potential!
What You Will Learn
The twenty information-packed modules will teach you the following:
Understand passenger aviation. This covers the history of cabin crew members, what to expect when working as a member of a cabin crew and the hierarchy on the airline.
Learn about the different aircraft you can work on from private charters to budget flights and which offer the best career prospects looking forward.
Get an understanding of the aviation rules. You will learn which governing bodies regulate British air travel, what ATOL is and how the regulations change and what you can do to prepare for these changes.
Identify with various aviation abbreviations. Know when they are used, why you need to know them and the most common abbreviations you will hear throughout your career.
Learn how to adapt to different time zones and how currencies are calculated.
Get an understanding of weather conditions and interruptions. You will learn more about turbulence, what weather conditions can impact a flight and how to keep your passengers safe.
Know the layout of a commercial flight from the area names to what areas you can and cannot enter.
Learn about communications systems and passenger announcements. You will learn how to effectively communicate with passengers and flight crew. You will also learn how to adapt your tone of voice when using the communications systems.
You will learn about the galley (kitchen). You will learn how to keep it safe, how to use it for storage and how to maintain privacy in the galley at all times.
Learn about emergency exits on the plane from the different types and locations to opening them in the event of an emergency.
Learn everything you need to know about hand luggage from when it’s not appropriate to legal guidelines, restrictions and storage.
Understand emergency equipment and how to use it.
Learn about the different flight procedures and what you need to know.
Know the different types of emergencies you may be faced with when on duty.
Know how fires on board may start and how to handle them effectively.
Learn the importance of health and safety for crew and passengers.
Get essential medical and first aid knowledge you may need during a flight.
Understand your uniform and personal grooming and why it is so important.
Get useful advice on fatigue management.
Learn valuable crew resource management tips and advice.
Improve your career prospects.
Learn valuable knowledge, skills, advice and guidance to help you achieve success as a valuable member of the cabin crew.
Study online from anywhere.
Study at your own pace.
Use any device to access your study modules.
Enjoy the convenience of online support throughout your studies.
Download and print your industry recognised certificate on successful completion.